Probedrill is a West Australian based leader in geotechnical site investigation and assessment. Our experienced team of cone penetration testing (CPT) operators specialise in:
- Electric Friction Cone Penetration Testing (EFCP)/(CPT)
- Piezocone Testing
- Dissipation Testing
- Seismic Cone Penetrometer Testing (SCPT)
- Seismic Cone Penetrometer Testing (Dual Geophone) SCPT
- Dilatometer Testing (DMT)
- Seismic DMT (SDMT)
- Standpipe installation
- Soil Sampling
- Piston Sampling
- Dual Tube Sampling
- Sediment Sampling
- Electrical Vane Shear Testing
- Vibrating Wire Piezometer Installation (VWP)
- Electronic Plate Load Testing
- Vacuum Potholing
- Seabed CPT
- Ball Penetrometer / T-Bar Penetrometer Testing
- Water Sampling
- MIP / ROST Environmental Testing
- Resistivity / Conductivity Testing
Our site testing services can provide you with the full range of geotechnical data for the mining industry, public infrastructure, building and construction, marine industry and academic research needs.
Probedrill can also mobilise multiple rigs (Trucks & rubber-tracked), within the Perth Metro area, for the cost of just one mob/demob!
We use the latest in probing technology and are fully committed to achieving total customer satisfaction.
If required, we can manufacture (or retro-fit) our equipment to meet specific job requirements to suit any special needs (such as horizontal probing through a wall).
Please feel free to Contact us to discuss your cone penetration testing and geotechnical site investigation and assessment requirements. We’re happy to listen to any ideas you can throw at us!