Probedrill can offer Vacuum Potholing as an additional on-site service.
We have a 3000w Industrial vacuum which is used to install a 1m or 1.5m PVC pipe, which is then used to probe through.
- avoiding services
- saves time, particularly in hard to access areas, as the location can be cleared after the rig is in position
- unlike hand augering, it can be used below the water table
- can be used independently or within the rig
- at just $20/location, it’s great value for money and saves mobilising a vacuum truck to site
- DBYD plans can also be organised (2 days notice required)